- Model NO.: DB-440-10034
- Electric Current: Inverter
Model No.:DB-440-10034 Material No. :C14-000391
1. Energy saving more than 35% compared to AC welder in same conditions. Environmental friendly, energy saving.
2. Less capacitor is required with balanced three-phase loading and high power factor.
3. Welding quality has improved significantly. With strong secondary current output capability, straight waveform, small peak current. The electrode's heating is small, thus service life has extended.
4.Power charging time can accurate to 1ms, it's 1/20 of the AC welder.
Welding parameters are more accurately set.
5.DC output, various program selection. This welder can achieve complex welding process. It's widely used in dissimilar metal welding.
6. Welding circuit is small and light-weight. The size of MFDC transformer is only 1/3 - 1/6 of single-phase rectifier transformer.
7. Key components are imported high-quality ones. By using placing machine and reflow furnace to make circuit board, welders' reliability are high.
1. Apply in welding automotive wheel nut cap, stainless steel cap and similar products.
2. Projection and nut welding can be done after modification.
|L W H (mm)||Volume|
Main technical parameter
|Rated Capacity KVA||440|
|Power Supply V/φ/HZ||380 V/ 3 Phrase /50Hz|
|Primary Current A||320|
|Duty cycle %||20|
|Secondary Empty Voltage V||13|
|Secondary voltage adjustment Level||1|
|Throat Depth mm||300|
|Gap between Electrode Arm mm||400-550|
|Stroke of cylinder mm||80|
|Electrode Size mm||Upper:Φ33*55; Lower: Φ33*75φ|
|Workpiece Size mm||Φ23*36|
|Welding Capacity mm||Projection weld: M6-M12|
|Welding Speed (s/pc)||8|
|Working Pressure N/0.5Mpa||15700|
|Compressed Air Pressure MPa||0.6|
|Compressed Air Consumption(0.4MPa,Stroke 30mm) L/time||3.56|
|Colling Water Consumption L/MIN||18|
|Drive Motor Power KW||0.75|
|Primary Cable MM2||3*35+2*16|
|Max. Short Cut Current KA||6700|